Full Winery Experience
- Adults (21+)
Combination Winery Tour: Wine Tasting, Food, & Fun!
Embark on a relaxing Trolley Tour deep into wine country with a fun adventure you will never forget!
Your chauffeured Wine and gourmet lunch Trolley Tour activities include:
• A beautiful and scenic drive through the Wisconsin Woods to the wineries and great fun and music. A great way to reconnect with family and friends.
• Wine tastings at 3 local Wineries
• Case & multiple bottle discounts!
• Relaxing grounds and beautiful views at the venues we visit
• A complimentary lunch and non-alcoholic beverage at a fabulous restaurant. Gratuity for servers not included. Alcoholic beverage available for purchase.
• Feel free to bring non-alcoholic drinks & snacks on the tour. Wine is OK to consume on board if purchased at one of our wine stops.
• Feel free to wait for the trolley in Bobber’s Island Grill and enjoy a beverage at the bar (not included in price of tour). You can even bring it out to the trolley in a to go cup.
Enjoy our climate controlled trolleys as you take in the scenery, and savor exquisite wine tastings. We are excited to take you on this wonderful adventure in a historic trolley.
Please patronize the local wineries. They are family owned and really value your purchase! There are multi-bottle and case discounts!
Respect others on the tour and allow them to enjoy our tours.
Alcohol cannot be carried on from outside, but OK to purchase from the local wineries and consume while on the tour. There is PLENTY of storage space for your bottles and cases. Just let us know and we will take care of it for you.
+++Occasionally tours can go longer or arrive back slightly early depending on group size and weather conditions.
Bobber’s Island Grill opens the bar for us at 10 A.M. so feel free to enjoy a drink before the tour and be comfortable. Just be outside 10 minutes before departure time.
Lunch may be held at another great alternative restaurant in the rare event Trapper’s is unable to host.
GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED FOR DRIVER/GUIDE, SERVERS, AND WINE TASTERS ON THE TOUR AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED IF THEY HAVE EARNED IT
We are a private company. We have no affiliation with the wineries other than working with them for these tours. We are not paid to go there. We take you there because we truly believe it is the best experience available. Our tours are our passion!
Remember, it is a trolley. The seats all have backs but are wood. Some people prefer to bring a cushion or similar to sit on. Most think it is comfortable but it has been mention a few times that they wish they brought that along. Hope this helps!! Vehicle may be substituted if unforseen circumstances arise.
++Please drink in moderation, we want you to remember the tour. The wineries have the right to refuse admission to anyone who is extremely intoxicated.
What Is Not Included?
• Alcoholic beverages are not included ( in your meal). If you’d like an alcoholic beverage at the lunch, they are available for purchase at the restaurant. The lunch includes: Coffee, soda, or water.
• Please bring extra cash to purchase items at the gift shop and wine store.
• Gratuity for the tour guide and restaurant staff, while not included, is greatly appreciated.
• There is tastings included at no charge to you at each winery.
• There is plenty of room to store your wine bottles & cases.
Feel free to carry on snacks and non-alcoholic beverage. We want you to have a great time. Plus, your photos turn out more interesting when everyone is drinking.
We may substitute with a party bus for smaller groups or inclement weather.
Disclaimer: Tours may go over time due to external factors. Plan accordingly.
Lake Delton Resort Area (Lake Delton, WI)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
DELLS TROLLEY TOURS WILL PREDETERMINE VENUES AND CHANGES WEEKLY TO KEEP IT FUN FOR RETURNING GUESTS
-FAWN CREEK WINERY
-BARABOO BLUFF WINERY
-BALANCED ROCK WINERY
-BROKEN BOTTLE WINERY
-PRAIRIE HAWK WINERY